Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Kid

It's kind of a coincidence Disney's 'The Kid' is on TV today, not long after I opened the printed copy of my annual Christmas Story.

You know, in a life full of hopes and expectations that never meet with reality, it sometimes seems like nothing can be more bothersome than a hope or expectation that doesn't see reality. It seems like it digs a little more when the expectation is a simple one - we're all used to seeing our big grandiose dreams never see the light of day, but somehow, when one of the daily little things doesn't make it...

Man...

I've watched similar episodes in other people's lives this week. *Grin* I'm far from alone - one would just like to find something happier to notice once in a while.

Well, a new mission this week. I'm going to try to take a picture for the blog again, and although I'm sure I'll focus my thoughts on something...

I'm going to see if I can't find something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment